They might look nasty but taste delicious and are free of chemicals!
Best selling single-ingredient duck feet are prepared slowly with care to remove moisture and lock in flavour that your dog loves, besides the great taste, duck feet also serve a number of health benefits for dogs including being a natural dental chew and providing glucosamine, chondroitin and calcium. Dogs of all sizes can enjoy duck feet, but they'll last smaller dogs much longer than big dogs, so stock up and save on 5 and 10 packs, also available in collections.
Each bag of duck feet contain 10 feet and stays fresh for 2 years.
Benefits of Duck Feet Dog Treats.
- Naturally help keep teeth clean and bust plaque
- Source of glucosamine, chondroitin, and calcium
- No carbs, fiber, or sugar
- Trace amounts omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy to chew for dogs of all sizes
Natural dog treats you can trust
- Duck feet are a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin which help to relieve joint pain, they're also a great natural tooth cleaner.
- No ingredients other than Canadian duck. (no preservatives, dyes, fragrances, chemicals, grains or any other crap).
- No chemicals like other dental chews.
- Minimal bone content which is dehydrated and does not splinter. The feet are mostly cartilage which makes them hard.
Calorie Content (calculated):
Valeur Calorigè (Calculée):
62 kcal per piece
Guaranteed Analysis/Analyse garantie
Crude protein/Protéines Brutes………Min 47.1%Crude fat/Lipides Brutes………………..Min 29.4%Crude Fibre/Fibres Brutes………………Max 0.32%Moisture/Humidité……………………….Max 9.7%